- Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- Fall Asleep Faster & Deeper Sleep
- Increase Serotonin and Melatonin Levels
- Improves Mood
- Wake Up Rested
- May help with RLS (restless leg syndrome)
- FREE removable minky cover
- Size Chart Queen 80x60
Weighted Blankets w/FREE Minky Duvet
How to Pick
To Ensure a Snug Secure Fit
- Twelve (12) Ties in your Minky Duvet Cover
- Twelve (12) Loops on your Gravity Weighted Blanket
Superior Quality: These sheet sets are hand-crafted and carefully inspected to ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.
Satisfaction Guaranteed to never pill or Tear: Our sheets are made with superior quality they are guaranteed not to pill or bead up.
Caring for Your New Gravity Weighted Blanket
by Island Slumber.com
Your blanket does not come pre-washed, so if you or your child has allergies, you may consider pre-washing the weighted blanket and minky duvet cover before your first use.
Washing and Drying:
- Remove minky duvet cover and wash separately.
- Do Not Use a washer with an agitator, as this could result in damage.
- Use mild detergent, no fabric softener, no bleach with cool water.
- Light to no spin cycle.
- We recommend using a commercial washer without an agitator to wash the weighted blanket or Dry Clean.
- Dry on delicate, low heat or hang dry.
Important Safety Information
Potential Suffocation Hazard:
• Safety First:
The Island Slumber Gravity Weighted Blanket should be used with care. To Minimize safety risks,
Please ensure that the user can remove the blanket on their own and without any assistance.
• Children, individuals with disabilities and the elderly:
The guardian or caregiver will need to use discretion as to whether-or-not the Island Slumber Gravity Weighted Blanket can used without any risks.
Should NOT be used by children under three years of age or by any individual weighing less than 50 pounds.
The Island Slumber Gravity Blanket should never be used as a form of punishment or restraint.
***Failure to follow these guidelines and restrictions could result in suffocation.***
Potential Choking Hazard:
The Glass Beads used to weight the Island Slumber Gravity Weighted Blanket may be a choking hazard for young children.
To protect against this, please ensure to not use a blanket that is damaged or torn.