100% Pure Essential Oil
- The “40/42” refers to the balance of Linalool and Linalyl acetate esters, which is what gives it such a consistent floral scent but also means it is standardized to ensure consistency in smell. It also has a balsamic woody undertone with a floral, herbaceous fresh scent.
- Lavender essential oil can be used by adding a few drops to the bath, mixing it into lotion or massage products, or applying it directly to the scalp or massaging in a carrier into the joints. It can also mix well with many other oils, from pine and sage to cedarwood and nutmeg.
- Caution: It should not be used directly in pregnant women or women who are currently breastfeeding.
- 15ml with Euro Dropper for easy blotting.
- Great to us on Wool Dryer Balls for a fresh Scent on Bedding and Clothing.